Denise Goldberg's blog

A coastline beckons
Rocks and crashing waves, an enticement for bicycle and camera

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Photos: A late afternoon wander in Camden



Ah, a mystery building. This small structure sitting on the lawn of the library, looking out over the harbor - small from a width, not a height standpoint - was a curiosity. I walked up to it thinking there would be a door, an entryway. Nope, just glass.




And then... I realized that there was an entry to the library below the lawn. That mystery building? It was a skylight in the reading room.

And yes, I did walk in and sit on the floor with my camera pointed to the ceiling. It worked, didn't it?














Dinner tonight was at a Thai restaurant in Camden. I was treated to a window seat with a view of the street and a hand-painted rooster. Good food, and yes, a good seat too.